Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mom's Spinach Myth


Well I'm sure a number of us were told that eating our Spinach would give us muscles like Popeye. Well that's all a myth and unfortunately I had to learn that the hard way when I was a kid. I mean when Popeye ate some it looked all cool and crunchy but man that's what I get for thinking spinach looked and tasted great like the cartoons. So all I have to say about eating spinach to be like Popeye.........NUTS!! Thanks mom for traumatizing my lil heart with that myth.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Yes, the good ol food myths... I actually likes spinach..and broccoli too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh...yeah well I know Spinach is good for you but to this day I still don't like it. Broccoli on the other hand is Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ma always made spinach calzones. All I knew was that I was eating something cheesy and delicious....


    ....Damn tricksy mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...yes tricky they sure are.

    ReplyDelete